Thursday, February 21, 2008

Quick Work for a "professional"

On good days, I will just make a few trades and be done for the day. I
wasn't in fron the of the pc for more than an hour or two. I entered on my
S/R levels after the confirmed price action, I set my targets and my
stops. I was extremely conservative today as you can see from the chart.
Doesn't matter. My account is sitting at all-time equity highs and I am
just beginning to get a taste of consistent profitablity. The key here is
I am setting hard stops, I am walking away from the PC and my edge is
finding its way down to my bottom line.

I had an epiphany of sorts. One day I am going to take this skill I have
been honing and use it from many new places around the world. it is my
nature to always be moving around, trying new experiences and sharing them
with those of deeper roots in the ground. This trading lifestyle isn't
just a dream, It is my future. I have already been to more than 10
countries and within the next 10 years, would like to have visited at
least 10 more. SInce I'm getting older my requirements are a tad more
expensive and I am finding it harder and harder to just pick up and
go--physically as well as emotionally. So more money will be required.
Trading money.

No comments: